Wednesday, July 25, 2012

So i created a tumblr because I thought it was the new livejournal...but it really is just a facebook/twitter newsfeed. I decided that blogger is probably my best option. I wish blogging was as popular as it was back when we were all 12. Even though I see all my friends every days on facebook. New pictures, flashy statuses, silly links, etc...I don't really feel like I'm hearing them like I did back when we were all ranting about how hard middle school was on livejournal.com...better times. And now that I am doing the "starving artist" thing in LA...I decided since I'm not actually starving I at least need to commit to the artist part. Sure I'm here to act, but I feel like there are so many artistic things I love to do, and why not do them all. I want to draw again. I want to make music. I want to start dancing again. And yes I want to blog...or write...but I feel like blogging is good exercise. So here's hoping I meet some people on here and we can all connect like its 2002 :)

toodles
Allie

(see what I did there with the toodles. A little wink at the old me. You'll be seeing a lot of that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment