Saturday, September 15, 2012

Good Morning!

Happy Saturday Everyone. This is shaping up to be a very productive weekend. I'm working on a scene from Sleepless in Seattle with my friend Alejandra for acting class. It's great cause the scene is just girl talk so we are going to be eating Ben and Jerrys. I'm playing the Rosie O Donnell part...what ever happened to that lady. After Harriett the spy I thought she was the coolest woman ever. Made me want Rosie to be my nanny too! Anyways the scenes gonna be super fun. Also Tomorrow I'm doing extra work for one of my classmates short films and I'm gonna get my first SAG voucher doing it. win. 

Oh and good news. I got into a short film. It's called Black Birds Daughter and I am playing a princess who is lost in a forest, it's gonna be killer! Really excited about that. Also the play is coming along well, I really like my cast. I also got to watch the current cast perform last night and it was a lot of fun. Excited for when we open and I'm glad we are going to be performing in October cause its a great Halloween show :) 

Anyhow I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend. Stay cool. I'm hoping to get some beach time in.

Allie

1 comment: