Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wow my last post was in October. I'm so bad at keeping up with these things. The good news is that I wasn't posting because I have been pretty busy. I am still taking classes twice a week at the Beverly Hills Playhouse and I love it there. A very supportive environment, great teachers and really cool classmates. I also get to put up songs as well as scenes which satisfies my need to be constantly singing. I am also still auditioning a lot and have been taking a lot of casting director workshops. I also am currently in the process of creating my acting reel. I'm going through a company that writes and then shoots your reel for you and we should be shooting in a couple of weeks, and I am very excited. Once I have my reel done I will start sending it out to agents and hopefully someone is interested! :)


Wow that was a lot of hooplah but just wanted to post a breif update so I can get back to posting on here regularly. Now for a short story about last night. Me and my high school chums Ali and Devin went back to our alma mater last night to check out Corona del Mar High School's production of Carrie the Musical. The kids in it were really talented I was very impressed. The whole production reminded me of my senior show, Zombie Prom. Lately it's been feeling like i haven't matured or grown at all the last 7 years, but going back to CdM definitely proved that to be wrong. It is all so far away. It's great going back to your roots and seeing everything in a different way. It reminds you that nothing is permanent and things that seem difficult now, will someday be just a silly memory. It made me proud to laugh at who I was and happy with where I am now. We were the koolest kidz at Corona del Mar high school last night and Devin and I had a breakfast club moment running through the hallways.


No comments:

Post a Comment