Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hello loyal readers, this is your not so loyal blog writer :) I just had a fabulous day, so no excuse not to write a sparkling blog post. Despite being a little under the weather, the last few days have been super busy.

I finished filming my reel and that will be ready in the next few weeks hopefully. After that I will be able to start submitting that out to agents, so win. Also today I had a featured juggling role in a SAG webseries and got my third voucher so now this gal is SAG eligible. YAY! Also today I found out I got into a musical benefit concert singing a song from "Kiss me Kate", which is amazing because I love Cole Porter, it will be so nice to be singing and dancing again. It's been too long.

Anyways I'm going to keep this post rather brief because I put in so much good news in just a few lines. Have a lovely evening :)

-Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment