Sunday, August 19, 2012

Heeeeey!

Sorry for the delay in entries. I've been occupied by fun. Very inconvenient I know. Drew and Mike have been in town, visiting from New York, and the old gang reconvened in the OC for good old fashion summer time. I have the sun burn to prove it. Anyways it was a weekend full of beach, pools, delicious food, and all around good times. But now I am back in my apartment in LA reminded that it's time to get back to work. Oh real summer, how I miss you. It is hard for me to accept the fact that now that I am done with school, I will never have a true summer again.

Anyways my new to do for my career is to start sending headshot and resume to agents. I was putting it off a little bit just so I could kind of get a hang of the industry. But I have been in LA now for almost 4 months and I think I'm ready to take the next step.

Sherlock Holmes opened this past weekend and it is going very well. It's truly a lot of fun and I adore my cast, you guys are all fabulous. Oh and all my friends who have come to see the show: you guys rock. The rest of you, get on that. There are more performances this upcoming friday-sunday at 8. Do it.

Well I think that's all I can think of right now. Stay cool. :)

-Allie

1 comment: