Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hello!

Just rolled into my big girl, grown-up, Los Angeles apartment to realize that I forgot my sheets and blanket at my parents house. oops. Not so grown-up, are we now Allison? No :( Oh well. it's too hot for things like blankets and sheets anyways. I want to sleep in an igloo. that would be so nice right now!

However, I'm not really complaining because I got to spend most of my day in the pool today...and that was pretty darn amazing. The only time I left the pool was to get sushi. Ya, that really qualifies as a good day in my book. :)

So my play opens in about a week, and I'm very excited. It's nice to be acting again. And I've also been very diligent and have been doing a lot of auditions lately also. Go me!

What else. Oh there was just an earthquake about a half an hour ago apparently, and I didn't feel it. Lame. Maybe if I wiggle in my chair a little bit...no...not the same. Hmmm I think I should stop writing these blog posts so late at night. I am much to silly at this hour. Best get into bed...is it considered a bed if there are no sheets or pillow cases or anything...thats a riddle for you. You all think on that whilst I climb into my "bed".........

No comments:

Post a Comment