Monday, August 13, 2012

Hello there! It's been a while since I updated on here, so even though it is far too late to be blogging I shall do it anyways, because I am a rebel like that! I had my callback today and it went really well. Thanks so much Bree for lending me your dress. If my acting wasn't impressive at least my dress was sexy.

Tonight got dinner at Boss Sushi with Devin and Dave. Despite the ridiculous name, Boss Sushi is actually a pretty swanky sushi restaurant. Good stuff. Then some Halo (which I'm terrible at) and Dave and I have been watching Legend of Korra today. What a good show. i really like how it's in the same world of Avatar but they made it a completely new show. Kind of a turn of the century steam punk feel to it. Very cool. Excited to see what happens.

This week is tech week for my show, but it won't be too crazy cause there are no tricky lighting or sound cues to worry about which is nice. I'm excited. Really love my cast, you guys rock.

What else can I say to delay the climbing into my hot bed. Oh my hot bed that has sheets! Yay! I almost forgot to bring them again but then my mom called me to come back to the house and get them. What would I do without her. So ya, it is miserably hot, but at least I have sheets like a normal person. Anyways I better get to bed so I'm not too grumpy in acting class tomorrow. Stay classy San Diego :)

-Allie

1 comment: